Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:09 AM
Team System Web Access 2008 SP1 Power Tool Released
A new release of the Team System Web Access Power Tools have been released on Microsoft Donwload Center
. New With Service Pack 1
Features in Team System Web Access
- Direct links to work items, query results, diffs, changesets and more.
- Display custom controls on work item forms.
- View queued or completed builds, queue or stop builds.
- Add new work items or edit existing ones.
- Work with any type of work item, including custom ones.
- Add new work item queries or edit existing ones.
- View, download, upload, check-in and check-out documents on SharePoint team portal.
- View reports, export as PDF or Excel.
- Browse items in version control, download source files, view changesets, diffs, history, and annotated views.
- Search for keywords in work items.